Friday, March 1, 2024

JOY

GOD IS MY SOURCE OF JOY AND GLADNESS. There is a quiet, sacred joy in knowing that I am one with the presence of God within me and within the universe. Once I know of my oneness with my Creator, I experience a gladness that defies definition. This is a joy that reaches a gladness that defies definition. This is a joy that reaches to the depths of my soul, soothing, healing, and refreshing me. As I allow that joy to build within me, I will soon find that it begins to spill over into all that I say and do. I take such delight in life – in all it has to offer me and in all that I have to offer life. There is great joy in knowing God, in knowing that God is always with me. Although I find joy in experiences, people, and things, I no longer look to them as my source. God is my joy. “I have said these things to you so that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete.” – John 15:11 --- JOIE DIEU EST MA SOURCE DE JOIE ET DE PLAISIR. Il y a une joie tranquille et sacrée à savoir que je ne fais qu'un avec la présence de Dieu en moi et dans l'univers. Une fois que je connais mon unité avec mon Créateur, j’éprouve une joie qui défie toute définition. C’est une joie qui atteint une allégresse qui défie toute définition. C’est une joie qui atteint les profondeurs de mon âme, m’apaisant, me guérissant et me rafraîchissant. En permettant à cette joie de se développer en moi, je constaterai bientôt qu’elle commence à se répandre dans tout ce que je dis et fais. Je prends tellement de plaisir à vivre – à tout ce qu’elle a à m’offrir et à tout ce que j’ai à offrir à la vie. Il y a une grande joie à connaître Dieu, à savoir que Dieu est toujours avec moi. Même si je trouve de la joie dans les expériences, les gens et les choses, je ne les considère plus comme ma source. Dieu est ma joie. « Je vous ai dit ces choses afin que ma joie soit en vous et que votre joie soit complète. » – Jean 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Galatians 6:9

   Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. - Galatians 6:9 --- UN AUTRE V...