Friday, March 1, 2024

SOMETHING WONDERFUL

I AM PREPARING FOR SOMETHING WONDERFUL! I gently let go of the hand of the eager child who is ready to walk on his or her own. I release the seed to an environment that nourishes its growth into a sturdy plant. As I let go, I am affirming that God is going to do something wonderful through the child and with the see. Yet sometimes – especially in a crisis – I may think that I just can’t let go, that there must be something more that I can do. Crisis or not, I am doing something when I let go and let God. Letting go and letting God, I am being of help. I am saying: “God, here is the situation, the person. I believe that there is no limit to the life, love, and peace You can pour out. I believe nothing is impossible for You and through You. So in letting go, I am preparing for something wonderful.” “If you are able! – All things can be done for the one who believes.” – Mark 9:23 --- QUELQUE CHOSE DE MERVEILLEUX JE ME PRÉPARE À QUELQUE CHOSE DE MERVEILLEUX ! Je lâche doucement la main de l'enfant impatient et prêt à marcher tout seul. Je libère la graine dans un environnement qui nourrit sa croissance en une plante robuste. En lâchant prise, j'affirme que Dieu va faire quelque chose de merveilleux à travers l'enfant et avec la mer. Pourtant, parfois – surtout en cas de crise – je pense que je ne peux tout simplement pas lâcher prise, que je dois faire quelque chose de plus. Crise ou pas, je fais quelque chose quand je lâche prise et laisse Dieu. Lâcher prise et laisser Dieu, je suis en train d'être utile. Je dis : « Dieu, voici la situation, la personne. Je crois qu’il n’y a pas de limite à la vie, à l’amour et à la paix que vous pouvez répandre. Je crois que rien n'est impossible pour Toi et à travers Toi. Alors en lâchant prise, je me prépare à quelque chose de merveilleux. « Si tu en es capable ! – Tout peut être fait pour celui qui croit. – Marc 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rod Stewart – I Don't Want To Talk About It with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (Official Video)

https://youtu.be/YlP1v8s688Q?si=6sqjTkLKrLq9uhZq