Friday, March 1, 2024

GOD IS THE ANSWER.

GOD, YOU ARE THE ANSWER TO MY EVERY PRAYER. God, You have heard my call, and I feel the reassurance of Your answer. In the silence of my soul, I listen to the still, small voice that speaks volumes to me and leads me to a realm of endless possibilities in a world of great potential. God, You reassurance lifts my heart and mind above any challenge and gently, tenderly releases me into a realm of peace and security. Whatever my prayer – healing, prosperity, serenity – I rest in the assurance that You will always answer. Through Your comforting presence, my faith grows and all concerns fade in the light of that faith. God, I called and You answered, for You are the answer – to my every question, to my every prayer. “ Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.” – Jeremiah 33:3 --- DIEU EST LA RÉPONSE. DIEU, TU ES LA RÉPONSE À CHAQUE MES PRIÈRES. Dieu, tu as entendu mon appel et je ressens le réconfort de ta réponse. Dans le silence de mon âme, j'écoute la petite voix douce qui m'en dit long et me conduit vers un royaume de possibilités infinies dans un monde au grand potentiel. Dieu, ton réconfort élève mon cœur et mon esprit au-dessus de tout défi et me libère doucement et tendrement dans un royaume de paix et de sécurité. Quelle que soit ma prière – guérison, prospérité, sérénité – je repose sur l’assurance que Tu répondras toujours. Grâce à Ta présence réconfortante, ma foi grandit et toutes mes préoccupations s’estompent à la lumière de cette foi. Dieu, j'ai appelé et tu as répondu, car tu es la réponse – à chacune de mes questions, à chacune de mes prières. "Appelle-moi et je te répondrai et je te dirai des choses grandes et cachées que tu ne connais pas." – Jérémie 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESPOIR POUR LES MONTAGNES D'ISRAËL : Ézéchiel 36

https://www.bible.com/fr/audio-bible/21/EZK.36.BDS