Monday, June 17, 2024

STRENGTH OF SPIRIT

   The spirit of God lives in me. I am strong in the strength of spirit.

   Oh, what a feeling of power surges through me when I know that, by the spirit of God dwelling in me, I am mightier than any challenge or circumstance! I rise to the occasion - whatever it may be - because the spirit of God lives in me!

   If at some future time I believe that I have to be stronger in order to meet some challenge or go through a time of change, I remind myself that God in me is strength of spirit. Such divine strength is constantly energizing and renewing me.

   And the wonder of it all is that I grow stronger as I let my awareness of God in me increase. Through the spirit of God, I am strong. I can do that I am inspired to do because God is my inspiration and all that I need to accomplish anything. Yes, I am strong in the strength of Spirit!

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, says the Lord of hosts." - Zechariah 4:6

---


FORCE D'ESPRIT

   L'esprit de Dieu vit en moi. Je suis fort par la force de l'esprit.

   Oh, quel sentiment de puissance m'envahit lorsque je sais que, grâce à l'esprit de Dieu qui habite en moi, je suis plus puissant que n'importe quel défi ou circonstance ! Je me montre à la hauteur – quelle qu’elle soit – parce que l’esprit de Dieu vit en moi !

   Si, à l’avenir, je crois que je dois être plus fort pour relever un défi ou traverser une période de changement, je me rappelle que Dieu en moi est la force d’esprit. Une telle force divine me dynamise et me renouvelle constamment.

   Et ce qui est merveilleux dans tout cela, c’est que je deviens plus fort à mesure que je laisse ma conscience de Dieu en moi augmenter. Grâce à l’esprit de Dieu, je suis fort. Je peux faire ce pour quoi je suis inspiré parce que Dieu est mon inspiration et tout ce dont j’ai besoin pour accomplir quoi que ce soit. Oui, je suis fort dans la force de l'Esprit !

"Non par la puissance, ni par la puissance, mais par mon esprit, dit l'Éternel des armées." - Zacharie 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Escape - CAFE SCENE - FRENCH RESISTANCE

https://youtu.be/8uY9DV1NBco?si=k2rfHaonvBXkUwFX