Saturday, June 22, 2024

FREEDOM OF SPIRIT

I breathe deeply the breath of life and the freedom of the Spirit.

   I take in one breath at a time, and each breath nourishes my body. The less concern I have about breathing, the easier each breath comes. I breathe deeply of the breath of life.

   And so it is with my freedom. I take in the reality of my freedom one moment at a time. I do not struggle with freedom from any habit or condition when I relax and know that I am divinely empowered. I breathe deeply of the freedom of Spirit.

   I let the awareness of my freedom in God fill my mind and my body. Now my focus is on freedom, and any tendency to want or need something more dissipates in the freshness of spiritual freedom.

   I breathe deeply of the breath of life and the freedom of Spirit that God is constantly pouring out to me.

"As servants of God, live as free people." - 1 Peter 2:16

---


LIBERTÉ D'ESPRIT

Je respire profondément le souffle de la vie et la liberté de l'Esprit.

   J'inspire une respiration à la fois et chaque respiration nourrit mon corps. Moins je me soucie de la respiration, plus chaque respiration est facile. Je respire profondément le souffle de la vie.

   Et il en va de même pour ma liberté. J'accepte la réalité de ma liberté un instant à la fois. Je ne lutte pas pour me libérer de toute habitude ou condition lorsque je me détends et sais que je suis divinement habilité. Je respire profondément la liberté de l'Esprit.

   Je laisse la conscience de ma liberté en Dieu remplir mon esprit et mon corps. Maintenant, je me concentre sur la liberté, et toute tendance à vouloir ou à avoir besoin de quelque chose de plus se dissipe dans la fraîcheur de la liberté spirituelle.

   Je respire profondément le souffle de vie et la liberté de l'Esprit que Dieu me déverse constamment.

"En tant que serviteurs de Dieu, vivez en tant que personnes libres." - 1 Pierre 2:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Escape - CAFE SCENE - FRENCH RESISTANCE

https://youtu.be/8uY9DV1NBco?si=k2rfHaonvBXkUwFX