Wednesday, June 12, 2024

FOREVER YOUNG | The spirit of God keeps me forever young and accomplishing more.

   As a child, I probably could not wait until I was grown up and on my own. And then I found that there is no magic age when I stop learning and discovering.

   Well, the reality of it all is that I am forever young, forever a child who is growing, learning, and discovering every day - no matter how many years I have invested in growing up.

   And that is good news! Each day I am given fresh opportunities with which I can stretch beyond the goals I reached the day before. I am continually increasing my awareness of myself as a child of God, a child who is not limited by age or experience.

   The spirit of God within me keeps me forever young in heart and keeps me growing and accomplishing more.

"It is that very Spirit bearing witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs." - Romans 8:16-17

---


POUR TOUJOURS JEUNE | L’esprit de Dieu me garde toujours jeune et me permet d’accomplir davantage.

   En tant qu'enfant, je ne pouvais probablement pas attendre d'être adulte et autonome. Et puis j’ai découvert qu’il n’y a pas d’âge magique où j’arrête d’apprendre et de découvrir.

   Eh bien, la réalité est que je suis toujours jeune, toujours un enfant qui grandit, apprend et découvre chaque jour - peu importe le nombre d'années que j'ai investies pour grandir.

   Et c'est une bonne nouvelle ! Chaque jour, de nouvelles opportunités me sont offertes grâce auxquelles je peux aller au-delà des objectifs que j'ai atteints la veille. Je prends continuellement conscience de moi-même en tant qu'enfant de Dieu, un enfant qui n'est limité ni par l'âge ni par l'expérience.

   L’esprit de Dieu en moi me garde toujours jeune de cœur et me permet de grandir et d’accomplir davantage.

"C'est cet Esprit même qui témoigne à notre esprit que nous sommes enfants de Dieu, et si enfants, alors héritiers." - Romains 8 : 16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Psalm 105:1

   Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done. - Psalm 105:1 --- UN AUTRE VERSET BIBLIQUE DU ...