Tuesday, June 4, 2024

FAITH | My faith increases in an ever-growing awareness of God.

   God, how could I not have faith in You, the Creator of a glorious universe filled with wonder and delight. 

   And, God, I am so thankful for Your love and care. I am amazed at the extent of Your care when warm rays of sunshine that have traveled through the vastness of space touch my face. When a child reaches out in the joy of loving and touches me. I feel a greater understanding of my faith in You and Your unconditional love for me. 

   Yes, my faith in You increases with my growing awareness of Your presence. As I discover more and more of the wonder and delight of Your creation, I understand that You are saying, "I am with you and within you always." God, I am thankful for my ever-growing awareness of Your presence. 

"Jesus answered them, 'Have faith in God.'" - Mark 11:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Ezekiel 34:26

   I will make them and the places surrounding my hill a blessing. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing. - ...