Saturday, June 22, 2024

COMMUNICATE

I am divinely guided in keeping all lines of communication open.

   I help to establish order in both personal and business relationships by keeping the lines of communication open. I can do this by projecting an air of friendliness and objectivity to my friends and co-workers. In this way, I know that the things that need to be brought out into the open will be discussed in a calm and rational manner. 

   Communication is also listening to what others have to say. I am open to their ideas, for I know that God speaks to and through all who are willing to listen and communicate. 

   Open communication with others encourages me to become more relaxed and in harmony with those around me. I am divinely guided to keeping all lines of communication open, and I am receptive to what others to say. 

"The sheep hear his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out." - John 10:3

---


COMMUNIQUER

Je suis divinement guidé pour garder toutes les lignes de communication ouvertes.

   J'aide à établir de l'ordre dans les relations personnelles et professionnelles en gardant les lignes de communication ouvertes. Je peux le faire en projetant un air de convivialité et d'objectivité à mes amis et collègues. De cette façon, je sais que les choses qui doivent être révélées au grand jour seront discutées de manière calme et rationnelle. 

   Communiquer, c'est aussi écouter ce que les autres ont à dire. Je suis ouvert à leurs idées, car je sais que Dieu parle à et à travers tous ceux qui sont prêts à écouter et à communiquer. 

   Une communication ouverte avec les autres m'encourage à devenir plus détendue et en harmonie avec ceux qui m'entourent. Je suis divinement guidé pour garder toutes les lignes de communication ouvertes et je suis réceptif à ce que les autres disent. 

"Les brebis entendent sa voix. Il appelle ses propres brebis par leur nom et les fait sortir." - Jean 10:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Escape - CAFE SCENE - FRENCH RESISTANCE

https://youtu.be/8uY9DV1NBco?si=k2rfHaonvBXkUwFX