Wednesday, September 25, 2024

PLANET EARTH HAS MISTREATED ME SINCE I WAS BORN. OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST THEREFORE ASKED HER TO RETURN BACK TO HIM MY PERSON AND MY DIVINE NATURE BECAUSE HE IS MY FATHER AND GOD AND I BELONG TO HIM BUT NOT TO HER.

   Planet Earth has mistreated me since I was born. Our Lord Jesus Christ therefore asked her to return back to him my person and my divine nature because He is my Father and God and I belong to him but not to her. PEACE.

---


LA PLANÈTE TERRE M'A MALTRAITÉ DEPUIS MA NAISSANCE. NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS-CHRIST LUI A DONC DEMANDÉ DE LUI RESTITUER MA PERSONNE ET MA NATURE DIVINE CAR IL EST MON PÈRE ET DIEU ET JE LUI APPARTIENS MAIS PAS À ELLE.

   La planète Terre m'a maltraité depuis ma naissance. Notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ lui a donc demandé de lui restituer ma personne et ma nature divine car Il est mon Père et Dieu et je lui appartiens mais pas à elle. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Ephesians 5:28

   In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. - Ephesians 5:28 --- UN AU...