Wednesday, February 21, 2024

I AM SAINT GABRIEL IN NEW YORK.

The Patriarch of the so-called Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahdo Church or Synod, Abune Mathias, must understand and accept the following facts. 1- I am not his son. 2- I am a prophesied person ready to bring positive global change in the 21st century. 3- I am not Tigrayan. 4- I am Saint Gabriel in New York. Finally, I kindly and politely inform everyone that I seek and desire a peaceful separation from the material world at large. PEACE. --- Le Patriarche de la soi-disant Église ou Synode Orthodoxe Tewahdo Éthiopienne, Abune Mathias, doit comprendre et accepter les faits suivants. 1- Je ne suis pas son fils. 2- Je suis une personne prophétisée prête à apporter un changement global positif au 21e siècle. 3- Je ne suis pas Tigréen. 4- Je suis Saint Gabriel à New York. Enfin, j’informe gentiment et poliment tout le monde que je recherche et désire une séparation pacifique du monde matériel dans son ensemble. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Escape - CAFE SCENE - FRENCH RESISTANCE

https://youtu.be/8uY9DV1NBco?si=k2rfHaonvBXkUwFX