Wednesday, February 28, 2024

HOLY GROUND

In this very moment, I am living in the presence of God. Angels played an important part in Bible stories, for they were God's messengers of inspiration. Like angels, divine ideas fill my mind and convey to me the good news: The spirit of God is reborn in me now! Every day is a new beginning; each moment is a new opportunity to experience God's presence in my life. When I pray, I become aware that God is the very life within me. I am opening my mind and heart to divine ideas that enrich my life. Wherever I am right now, I am living in the presence of God. I am open to divine inspiration, and as I prepare to receive it, I am filled with the joy of Spirit. Like the angels in the Bible, I rejoice, for truly I am on holy ground. "The angel replied, 'I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news.'" - Luke 1:19 --- En ce moment même, je vis en présence de Dieu. Les anges jouaient un rôle important dans les récits bibliques, car ils étaient les messagers d'inspiration de Dieu. Comme des anges, les idées divines remplissent mon esprit et m'apportent la bonne nouvelle : L'esprit de Dieu renaît en moi maintenant ! Chaque jour est un nouveau commencement; chaque instant est une nouvelle opportunité de ressentir la présence de Dieu dans ma vie. Quand je prie, je prends conscience que Dieu est la vie même en moi. J'ouvre mon esprit et mon cœur aux idées divines qui enrichissent ma vie. Où que je sois actuellement, je vis en présence de Dieu. Je suis ouvert à l'inspiration divine et, alors que je me prépare à la recevoir, je suis rempli de la joie de l'Esprit. Comme les anges de la Bible, je me réjouis, car je suis vraiment sur une terre sainte. "L'ange répondit : 'Je suis Gabriel. Je me tiens devant Dieu, et j'ai été envoyé pour vous parler et vous annoncer cette bonne nouvelle.'" - Luc 1 : 19

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Escape - CAFE SCENE - FRENCH RESISTANCE

https://youtu.be/8uY9DV1NBco?si=k2rfHaonvBXkUwFX