Tuesday, October 1, 2024

MY OVERALL LIFE EXPERIENCE TELLS ME THAT A NUCLEAR WINTER MAY BE COMING SOON.

   My overall life experience tells me that a nuclear winter may be coming soon. I don't know the exact day and time of the nuclear explosion or where and how it will occur, but I am sure it will occur soon on Earth because sin has exceeded the divine limit. PEACE.

---


MON EXPÉRIENCE DE VIE GLOBALE ME DIT QU’UN HIVER NUCLÉAIRE POURRAIT BIENTÔT ARRIVER.

   Mon expérience de vie globale me dit qu’un hiver nucléaire pourrait bientôt arriver. Je ne connais pas le jour et l'heure exacts de l'explosion nucléaire ni où et comment elle se produira, mais je suis sûr qu'elle se produira bientôt parce que le péché a dépassé la limite divine. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Matthew 24:13

   But the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. - Matthew 24:13 --- UN AUTRE VERSET BIBLIQUE DU JOUR : Matthieu 24 : 13    Mais cel...