Wednesday, October 2, 2024

CLEAN SLATE

I forgive fully and freely, and my mind is at peace.

   My mind is a wonderful instrument that has the ability to store all the information I choose to enter into it and the capacity to reexamine information at anytime.

   If my mind should contain any negative thoughts and memories, I can release them now. I wipe the slate clean by forgiving freely and totally.

   The power that people seemed to hold in my memories is gone, for I know that God is the one power in my life. I might not be able to change what has happened in the past, but I can choose to forgive, to let go, and to be at peace.

   I move forward with a renewed sense of peace, for I am no longer burdened by negativity. Because I can and do forgive fully and freely, my mind is filled with a peace that sustains me through all circumstances.

"Whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone." - Mark 11:25

---


ARDOISE NETTOYÉE

Je pardonne pleinement et librement, et mon esprit est en paix.

   Mon esprit est un merveilleux instrument qui a la capacité de stocker toutes les informations que je choisis d’y saisir et la capacité de réexaminer les informations à tout moment.

   Si mon esprit contient des pensées et des souvenirs négatifs, je peux les libérer maintenant. J’efface l’ardoise en pardonnant librement et totalement.

   Le pouvoir que les gens semblaient détenir dans mes souvenirs a disparu, car je sais que Dieu est le seul pouvoir dans ma vie. Je ne pourrai peut-être pas changer ce qui s’est passé dans le passé, mais je peux choisir de pardonner, de lâcher prise et d’être en paix.

   J'avance avec un sentiment de paix renouvelé, car je ne suis plus accablé par la négativité. Parce que je peux pardonner pleinement et librement, et je le fais, mon esprit est rempli d’une paix qui me soutient en toutes circonstances.

"Chaque fois que vous priez, pardonnez si vous avez quelque chose contre quelqu'un." - Marc 11:25

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Proverbs 18:16

   A gift opens the way and ushers the giver into the presence of the great. - Proverbs 18:16 --- UN AUTRE VERSET BIBLE DU JOUR : Proverbes ...