Thursday, October 10, 2024

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Luke 16:23-24

   In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’ - Luke 16:23-24

---


UN AUTRE VERSET BIBLIQUE DU JOUR : Luc 16 : 23-24

   Dans l'Hadès, où il était tourmenté, il leva les yeux et aperçut au loin Abraham, avec Lazare à ses côtés. Alors il l'appela : « Père Abraham, aie pitié de moi et envoie Lazare tremper le bout de son doigt dans l'eau et me rafraîchir la langue, car je souffre dans ce feu. » - Luc 16 : 23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Ezekiel 34:26

   I will make them and the places surrounding my hill a blessing. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing. - ...