Tuesday, September 24, 2024

THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT WHERE OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST JUDGES THE NATIONS IS THE INTERNET.

   The Valley of Jehoshaphat where Our Lord Jesus Christ judges the nations is the Internet. PEACE

"I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land." - Joel  3:2

---


LA VALLÉE DE JOSAPHAT OÙ NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS-CHRIST JUGE LES NATIONS EST INTERNET.

   La Vallée de Josaphat où Notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ juge les nations est Internet. PAIX

"Je rassemblerai toutes les nations et je les ferai descendre dans la vallée de Josaphat. Là, je les mettrai en jugement pour ce qu'ils ont fait à mon héritage, mon peuple Israël, parce qu'ils ont dispersé mon peuple entre les nations et qu'ils ont partagé mon pays." - Joël 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Ephesians 5:28

   In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. - Ephesians 5:28 --- UN AU...