Tuesday, August 27, 2024

I HAD WHITE SKIN IN GENESIS TIMES, BUT NOW I HAVE BLACK SKIN BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE END TIMES. BIBLE PROPHECY IS FULFILLED.

   I had white skin in Genesis times, but now I have black skin because I live in the End Times. Bible prophecy is fulfilled. PEACE.

---


J'AVAIS LA PEAU BLANCHE À L'ÉPOQUE DE LA GENÈSE, MAIS MAINTENANT J'AI LA PEAU NOIRE PARCE QUE JE VIS À LA FIN DES TEMPS. LA PROPHÉTIE BIBLIQUE S’ACCOMPLIT.

   J'avais la peau blanche à l'époque de la Genèse, mais maintenant j'ai la peau noire parce que je vis à la Fin des Temps. La prophétie biblique s’accomplit. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Ephesians 5:28

   In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. - Ephesians 5:28 --- UN AU...