Wednesday, August 28, 2024

I FOREVER BELONG TO ALMIGHTY GOD OR OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST OR THE HOLY TRINITY OR EMMANUEL AND ETHIOPIA AND I DEFINITELY REJECT SATAN AND HIS SERVANTS.

   No power, except Our Lord Jesus Christ, can take away and possess my spirit that God has given me. No power, except Our Lord Jesus Christ, has power over the life and soul that God has given me. I forever belong to Almighty God or Our Lord Jesus Christ or the Holy Trinity or Emmanuel and Ethiopia and I definitely reject Satan and his servants. PEACE.

---


J'APPARTIENS POUR TOUJOURS À DIEU TOUT-PUISSANT OU À NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS-CHRIST OU À LA SAINTE TRINITÉ OU À L'EMMANUEL ET À L'ÉTHIOPIE ET JE REJETTE DÉFINITIVEMENT SATAN ET SES SERVITEURS.

   Aucune puissance, sauf Notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ, ne peut m'enlever et posséder mon esprit que Dieu m'a donné. Aucune puissance, sauf Notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ, n'a de pouvoir sur la vie et l'âme que Dieu m'a données. J'appartiens pour toujours à Dieu Tout-Puissant ou à Notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ ou à la Sainte Trinité ou à l'Emmanuel et à l'Éthiopie et je rejette définitivement Satan et ses serviteurs. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Ephesians 5:28

   In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. - Ephesians 5:28 --- UN AU...