Saturday, July 6, 2024

PRESIDENT SAHLE-WORK ZEWDE IS THE WORST "LYCÉENNE".

   President Sahle-work Zewde is the worst "Lycéenne". I am a former student of the Lycée Guebremariam Mission Laïque Ethio-Française. Tolerance and acceptance of differences were the core values ​​of the school in my time and this evil president wants to kill me because I am Christian and wiser than her. She will therefore be murdered. It's sad. PEACE.

---


LA PRÉSIDENTE SAHLE-WORK ZEWDE EST LA PIRE DES LYCÉENNES.

   La présidente Sahle-work Zewde est la pire des Lycéennes. Je suis un ancien élève du Lycée Guebremariam Mission Laïque Ethio-Française. La tolérance et l'acceptation des différences étaient les valeurs fondamentales de l'école à mon époque et cette méchante présidente veut me tuer parce que je suis chrétien et plus sage qu'elle. Elle sera donc assassinée. C'est triste. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Revelation 3:21

   To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on ...