Tuesday, July 9, 2024

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST HAS NO PROBLEM WITH ADVANCEMENTS IN TECHNOLOGY. BUT HE HAS A BIG PROBLEM WITH USING ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR DESTRUCTION.

   Our Lord Jesus Christ has no problem with advancements in technology. But he has a big problem with using advanced technology for destruction. PEACE.

---


NOTRE SEIGNEUR JÉSUS-CHRIST N’A AUCUN PROBLÈME AVEC LES PROGRÈS TECHNOLOGIQUES. MAIS IL A UN GROS PROBLÈME AVEC L’UTILISATION D’UNE TECHNOLOGIE AVANCÉE POUR LA DESTRUCTION.

   Notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ n’a aucun problème avec les progrès technologiques. Mais il a un gros problème avec l’utilisation d’une technologie avancée pour la destruction. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Isaiah 46:4

   Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I...