Monday, July 8, 2024

JESUS ​​ANSWERED: “I AM... | John 14:6 and John 6:35

1. Jesus answered: “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. - John 14:6

2. Then Jesus declared: “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst. - John 6:35

---


JÉSUS RÉPONDIT : « JE SUIS... | Jean 14 :6 et Jean 6 :35

1. Jésus répondit : « Je suis le chemin, la vérité et la vie. Personne ne vient au Père que par moi. - Jean 14:6

2. Alors Jésus déclara : « Je suis le pain de vie. Celui qui vient à moi n’aura jamais faim, et celui qui croit en moi n’aura jamais soif. - Jean 6:35

No comments:

Post a Comment

ESPOIR POUR LES MONTAGNES D'ISRAËL : Ézéchiel 36

https://www.bible.com/fr/audio-bible/21/EZK.36.BDS