Thursday, July 11, 2024

JE SUIS UN HOMME D'ÉGLISE.

   Je suis un homme d'église. J'appartiens donc à notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ ou à la Sainte Trinité ou à l'Emmanuel, mais pas à Satan ni à la maison blanche ni aux châteaux ou palais. Tout comme je n’ai pas fait le service militaire pour réussir dans la vie, je ne suis pas un soldat. PAIX.

---


I AM A MAN OF THE CHURCH. 

   I am a man of the church. So I belong to our Lord Jesus Christ or to the Holy Trinity or to Emmanuel, but not to Satan or to the white house or to the castles or palaces. Just as I did not do military service to succeed in life, I am not a soldier. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jhankar Beats - Mithun Chakraborty | DJ Harshit Shah | DJ MHD IND | Superhit Hindi Songs

https://youtu.be/DeaNysZTgac?si=XJtJK-cp5xdWhKTG