Friday, July 12, 2024

I KNOW THE RHYMES AND RHYTMS OF LIFE.

   I have returned to Ethiopia from the United States on the instructions of Our Lord Jesus Christ, and at the appropriate time I will return to New York because Our Lord Jesus Christ has great plans for His people and for me there.


FOR MORE INFORMATION

   I know the rhymes and rhythms of life. PEACE.

---


JE CONNAIS LES RIMES ET LES RYTHMES DE LA VIE.

   Je suis rentré des États-Unis en Éthiopie sur les instructions de Notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ, et au moment opportun je retournerai à New York car Notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ a de grands projets pour son peuple et pour moi là-bas.


POUR PLUS D'INFORMATIONS

   Je connais les rimes et les rythmes de la vie. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Psalm 103:12

   As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. - Psalm 103:12 --- UN AUTRE VERSET BIBLIQUE DU JOU...