Thursday, July 11, 2024

EDUCATION MATTERS.

   Huge sums of money have been and are being spent to raise and educate children properly and adequately. The world has a high esteem for children who have been created in the image and likeness of Almighty God or our Lord Jesus Christ or the Holy Trinity or Emmanuel because the Holy Spirit uses these divine creatures to bring positive change to Earth. PEACE.

---


L’ÉDUCATION COMPTE. 

   D’énormes sommes d’argent ont été et sont dépensées pour élever et éduquer les enfants de manière appropriée et adéquate. Le monde a une haute estime pour les enfants qui ont été créés à l’image et à la ressemblance de Dieu Tout-Puissant ou de notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ ou de la Sainte Trinité ou de l’Emmanuel parce que le Saint-Esprit utilise ces créatures divines pour apporter un changement positif sur Terre. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Micah 7:7

   But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me. - Micah 7:7 --- UN AUTRE VERSET BIBLIQUE DU J...