Sunday, June 9, 2024

LE DÉMON QUI A TUÉ MADAME ELITE VEUT ME TUER.

   Le démon qui a tué Madame Elite veut me tuer. Il est devant ma chambre privée. Il me surveille 24h/24 et 7j/7, tous les mois et tout au long de l'année. Grâce à Dieu, je suis sous la protection de Notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ partout où je suis. PAIX.

---


THE DEMON THAT KILLED MADAME ELITE WANTS TO KILL ME.

   The demon that killed Madame Elite wants to kill me. He is outside my private room. He monitors me 24/7, every month and throughout the year. Thank God, I am under the protection of Our Lord Jesus Christ wherever I am. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: 1 Timothy 2:5

   For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus. - 1 Timothy 2:5 --- UN AUTRE VERSET BIBLIQUE DU JOUR...