Monday, May 13, 2024

I STRONGLY OBJECT TO ARISTOTLE'S ADVICE "DRESS IN BLACK EVERY DAY BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK" BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH I AM BLACK, I CANNOT DRESS IN BLACK EVERY DAY FOR SEVERAL REASONS.

   I strongly object to Aristotle's advice "dress in black every day because you are black" because even though I am black, I cannot dress in black every day for several reasons. PEACE.

---


JE M'OPPOSE FORTEMENT AU CONSEIL D'ARISTOTE « HABILLEZ-VOUS EN NOIR TOUS LES JOURS PARCE QUE VOUS ÊTES NOIR » CAR MÊME SI JE SUIS NOIR, JE NE PEUX PAS M'HABILLER EN NOIR TOUS LES JOURS POUR PLUSIEURS RAISONS.

   Je m'oppose fortement au conseil d'Aristote « habillez-vous en noir tous les jours parce que vous êtes noir » car même si je suis noir, je ne peux pas m'habiller en noir tous les jours pour plusieurs raisons. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Banking Crisis Explained

https://youtu.be/I1sw6yL9coY?si=hQPnt0tOEWfw2788