Wednesday, May 22, 2024

I HAVE A STRONG LEGAL CASE AGAINST THE UNITED NATIONS.

   I have a strong legal case against the United Nations because the organization tried and is still trying to kill me and also conspired and is still conspiring against my God-given soul and spirit and this satanic action of the organization will lead to the complete destruction of the United Nations. Our Lord Jesus Christ is with me now and has great plans for His people and for me in New York. PEACE.

---


J'AI UNE AFFAIRE JURIDIQUE SOLIDE CONTRE LES NATIONS UNIES. 

   J'ai un solide dossier juridique contre les Nations Unies parce que l'organisation a essayé et essaie toujours de me tuer et a également conspiré et conspire toujours contre mon âme et mon esprit que Dieu m'a donnés et cette action satanique de l'organisation conduira à la destruction complète de les Nations Unies. Notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ est avec moi maintenant et a de grands projets pour son peuple et pour moi à New York. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Ephesians 5:28

   In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. - Ephesians 5:28 --- UN AU...