Tuesday, May 14, 2024

I AM THE EPICENTER OF PLANET EARTH.

   I am the epicenter of planet Earth. My God-given nature is perfectly configured to save the world. The golden ratio 1,618 is perfectly used in my testosterone C19H2802 and I confess the divinity and mighty power of Our Lord Jesus Christ before many nations and world leaders. I am circumcised by the divine equator 2Πr and I am a living Ambassador of Peace of the Kingdom of the Holy Trinity on earth. PEACE.

---


JE SUIS L'ÉPICENTRE DE LA PLANÈTE TERRE.

   Je suis l'épicentre de la planète Terre. Ma nature donnée par Dieu est parfaitement configurée pour sauver le monde. Le nombre d'or 1,618 est parfaitement utilisé dans ma testostérone C19H2802 et je confesse la divinité et la puissante puissance de Notre Seigneur Jésus-Christ devant de nombreuses nations et dirigeants mondiaux. Je suis circoncis par l'équateur divin 2Πr et je suis un Ambassadeur vivant de la Paix du Royaume de la Sainte Trinité sur terre. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANOTHER BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: Matthew 5:19

   Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of ...