Wednesday, April 24, 2024

THE CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF ETHIOPIA SAHLE-WORK ZEWDE MUST STOP COMMITTING CRIMES.

    The whole world must understand that the current President of the Federal Government of Ethiopia, Sahle-work Zewde, was appointed ASG in Nairobi, Kenya by former United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon. I was working in New York for UN/DPA/EAD in Manhattan, New York at that time. This lady used her power to establish corrupt relationships with the other UN leaders who were working in New York at the time and to terminate my contract with the organization. She put money behind my life. Her son Tamrat was my classmate at Lycée Guebremariam Mission Laïque Éthio-française at one point and we were not friends because there was no friendship at school. She tried to kill me while I was in the United States and she is still trying to kill me in Ethiopia. It is very important that she understands that I do not have a working relationship with her as I am not an employee of the Ethiopian federal government and we do not know each other. Her actions are therefore very dangerous for me and for her. So she must stop committing crimes and she must facilitate my peaceful and permanent move to New York. Otherwise, I will use all my power to exterminate her. PEACE.


---


L'ACTUEL PRÉSIDENT DU GOUVERNEMENT FÉDÉRAL D'ÉTHIOPIE SAHLE-WORK ZEWDE DOIT CESSER DE COMMETTRE DES CRIMES.

   Le monde entier doit comprendre que l’actuel président du gouvernement fédéral éthiopien, Sahle-work Zewde, a été nommée ASG à Nairobi, au Kenya, par l’ancien secrétaire général des Nations Unies, Ban Ki-moon. Je travaillais à New York pour UN/DPA/EAD à Manhattan, New York à cette époque. Cette dame a utilisé son pouvoir pour établir des relations corrompues avec les autres dirigeants de l'ONU qui travaillaient à New York à l'époque et pour mettre fin à mon contrat avec l'organisation. Elle a mis de l'argent derrière ma vie. Son fils Tamrat était mon camarade de classe au Lycée Guebremariam Mission Laïque Éthio-française à un moment donné et nous n'étions pas amis car il n'y avait pas d'amitié à l'école. Elle a essayé de me tuer alors que j'étais aux États-Unis et elle essaie toujours de me tuer en Éthiopie. Il est très important qu'elle comprenne que je n'ai pas de relation de travail avec elle car je ne suis pas un employé du gouvernement fédéral éthiopien et nous ne nous connaissons pas. Ses actes sont donc très dangereux pour moi et pour elle. Elle doit donc cesser de commettre des crimes et elle doit faciliter mon déménagement pacifique et permanent à New York. Sinon, j'utiliserai tout mon pouvoir pour l'exterminer. PAIX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Great Escape - CAFE SCENE - FRENCH RESISTANCE

https://youtu.be/8uY9DV1NBco?si=k2rfHaonvBXkUwFX